Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
MusicCast is a new revolution in network audio, use all your MusicCast products together or separately, it′s completely up to you. Control it, all from one app, designed to be intuitive, quick and simple to use. Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, an AV Receiver, HiFi audio whichever suits you best, mix and match then expand your MusicCast system as time goes on. All new from Yamaha, the MusicCast system brings everything to everywhere for everyone.
MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. Audio content from Bluetooth®-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
Early Sunday afternoon. A quiet time at home.
The dynamic, free-flowing energy of jazz piano resounds
through the room from my favourite piano-finished speakers.
HiFi sound, and the texture of a piano—what a luxurious moment.
The CD player is equipped with a network player function that greatly expands your enjoyment of music: from streaming services and other internet music contents to NAS (Network HDD) or your personal computer-based music library. Consider internet radio broadcasting for example. By pre-selecting your favourite radio stations on vTuner—which provides simple access to Classic FM and radio stations around the world—you can easily enjoy the varied contents of a variety of musical genres, just as if you were listening to an FM broadcast. It features compatibility with high-resolution WAV/FLAC/AIFF 192kHz/24-bit music sources. Moreover, it has a built-in USB jack on the front panel, and can also be linked to AirPlay, for limitlessly expanding your world of music on a single device.
For those times just after you get up in the morning or when you′ve just returned home, and you want to immediately fill your living space with music, simply press the Favourite button on the remote control. Your favorite internet radio station, FM broadcast channel or any other music source you′ve pre-registered starts playing immediately.
Technologies to ensure high sound quality playing of CDs, such as variable-speed buffering that stabilises the rotation rate of the disk, holding down vibration and mechanical noise during play. Its external appearance features a simple yet luxurious design characteristic shared by all Yamaha HiFi components: a slim disk tray and aluminium rotary knobs on a hair-line finished aluminium front panel.
The MCR-N870 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, making wireless operation more convenient than ever. You can stream music from the MCR-N870 to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
In order to vividly portray absolutely everything in various high-resolution sources—from the most delicate performance nuances to the highest energy-filled dynamic musical passages—Yamaha has built into this amplifier a digital power amp that outputs a maximum 70 watts/channel and features powerful drivability. Natural PWM type digital modulation with an extremely simple circuit configuration provides both natural, uncoloured sound quality as well as high efficiency. And the low-pass filter of the latter part of the power amp, which significantly influences the sound quality, is a large coil made of low-loss, low-distortion OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire material. This simultaneously maintains the purity of high-resolution sound sources, while enhancing the power of the bass and ensuring warmth in the mid- and high-frequency sounds—all to deliver the best quality sound reproduction, rich in musicality. The component also features a Pure Direct Switch, which bypasses the tone/balance controls and back buffer amp to improve the purity of sound.
Built into the unit is an exceptionally high-grade USB DAC which can reproduce high-resolution sound sources with all their original quality. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback which records music information with extraordinary detail by sampling up to a massive 5,644,800 times per second. The D/A converter is the 32-bit/2-channel specification, high-performance SABRE 32 (ES9010K2M) from the U.S. company, ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. By restricting shutter noise through asynchronous transference, this delivers pure reproduction and optimum sonic quality.
Another major benefit of the USB DAC function allows it to also be used as a high quality head phone amp for computer audio. Its internal high performance D/A converter draws out all of the quality of high-resolution sound sources to give you the purest, most intimate enjoyment of high-quality sound.
The cabinet is distinguished with a black mirror plane piano finish, which radiates a beautifully deep, lustrous shine. This draws on manufacturing methods for musical instruments: taking advantage of the sound and of the original acoustic resonance of the materials, and crafting a finish by employing a coating process identical to that used on a Yamaha grand piano. The resulting natural sound allows you to actually feel the touch, sensation and colour tone of each musical instrument. This is where an extravagantly elegant musical time begins.
The uncompromising work done in producing a Yamaha piano finish spares no effort or time. For example, each process in the overall coating procedure, the under-coating and top-coating, is further divided into three or four repeated coatings, while controlling the membrane thickness at the micro-order—with the total process actually having fourteen coatings. Naturally, the drying periods between coatings are also strictly controlled, and grinding and polishing are repeatedly done with care before and after each coating step. And more than half of the process is completed by hand, using the skills of experienced workers. The rich, lustrous appearance with such profound depth is the crystallisation of craftsmanship nurtured by the art of piano-making.
The diaphragm of the 13cm (5-1/4”) woofer is made of quality aluminium that is over 99% pure. Its light weight and high rigidity obtain a superior response for rich and high-density delineation of the texture, atmosphere and tone colour of each musical instrument. Another major feature is the capacity for delineating details in the natural sound image, even including depth—such as the positional relationship of each musical instrument in a jazz piano trio. The 3cm (1-1/4”) soft dome tweeter, made by coating the diaphragm and applying unique molding technology, delivers both exceptionally high-range reproduction capability and a rich breadth of sound from high-resolution sound sources.
It features a highly rigid cabinet with full three-way mitered-joint construction that connects all angled parts that are crucial to cabinet strength based on the wedge principal. Yamaha′s traditional know-how nurtured by its long history in musical instrument manufacturing skillfully controls reverberations of the sound indispensable for music, while achieving high rigidity that prevents unwanted resonances. And following the meticulous polishing carried out to make invisible the joints between surfaces, the unit is given a beautiful piano finish.
Sections of the network circuit and the internal wiring are composed only of the highest quality parts and materials, carefully selected by meticulous listening tests. Moreover, large speaker terminals compatible with banana plugs have been gold plated to suppress transmission loss and change over time.
|Specificatii||Center Unit Bluetooth Version/Profile Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP ; [Audio Codec] SBC, AAC
Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range 10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interference)
Disc Type CD, CD-R, CD-RW (Audio CD, MP3, WMA)
Internet Radio vTuner
File Format MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV(*1), FLAC(*1), AIFF(*1), ALAC(*2) --- (*1) 192 kHz / 24bit; (*2) 96 kHz / 24 bit
Preset Memory FM x 30
Headphone Jack Yes
Digital Audio Input: Optical Yes
Total Harmonisk Distortion (CD to Sp out, 20 Hz-20kHz) 0.05 % (7.5W/6Ω 1KHz)
Uteffekt/kanal (6 ohm, 1kHz, 10% THD) 70 W + 70 W
[spelare] Harmonisk Distortion + brus (1 kHz) 0.003%
[spelare] Storlek (B x H x D) 314 x 70 x 338 mm; 12-3/8” x 2-3/4” x 13-1/4”
[spelare] Vikt 2.9 kg; 6.5 lbs.
[Receiver] Storlek (B x H x D) 314 x 70 x 342 mm; 12-3/8” x 2-3/4” x 13-1/2”
[Receiver] Vikt 3.3 kg; 7.3 lbs.
Speaker System Type 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf
Högtalarsystem Baselement 13 cm (5-1/4”) cone
Diskant 3 cm (1-1/4”) soft dome
Ingångseffekt (Max/Nom.) 120 W / 60 W
Frekvensrespons 50 Hz−40 kHz
Känslighet 85 dB / 2.83 V / 1 m
Delningsfrekvens 3 kHz
Impedans 6 ohms
Storlek (B x H x D) 176 x 310 x 327 mm; 6-7/8” x 12-1/4” x 12-7/8”
Vikt 5.9 kg; 13 lbs.
|Tip Echipament||Sistem Wireless/Bluetooth|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!