Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
Casual, yet elegant. A truly HiFi system designed
and fine-tuned for optimum performance.
MusicCast is a new revolution in network audio, use all your MusicCast products together or separately, it′s completely up to you. Control it, all from one app, designed to be intuitive, quick and simple to use. Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, an AV Receiver, HiFi audio whichever suits you best, mix and match then expand your MusicCast system as time goes on. All new from Yamaha, the MusicCast system brings everything to everywhere for everyone.
MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. Audio content from Bluetooth®-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
Saturday evening. Relaxing, and peacefully waiting for my wife to finish preparing dinner.
Holding a coffee in one hand, I casually turn the pages of my book,
while the HiFi sound of a ballad singer soaks into my heart.
Spending time relaxing with my favourite music—this is the life.
The CD player is equipped with a network player function that greatly expands your enjoyment of music: from streaming services and other internet music contents to NAS (Network HDD) or your personal computer-based music library. Consider internet radio broadcasting for example. By pre-selecting your favourite radio stations on vTuner—which provides simple access to Classic FM and radio stations around the world—you can easily enjoy the varied contents of a variety of musical genres, just as if you were listening to an FM broadcast. It features compatibility with high-resolution WAV/FLAC/AIFF 192kHz/24-bit music sources. Moreover, it has a built-in USB jack on the front panel, and can also be linked to AirPlay, for limitlessly expanding your world of music on a single device.
For those times just after you get up in the morning or when you′ve just returned home, and you want to immediately fill your living space with music, simply press the Favourite button on the remote control. Your favorite internet radio station, FM broadcast channel or any other music source you′ve pre-registered starts playing immediately.
Technologies to ensure high sound quality playing of CDs, such as variable-speed buffering that stabilises the rotation rate of the disk, holding down vibration and mechanical noise during play. Its external appearance features a simple yet luxurious design characteristic shared by all Yamaha HiFi components: a slim disk tray and aluminium rotary knobs on a hair-line finished aluminium front panel.
The MCR-N670 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, making wireless operation more convenient than ever. You can stream music from the MCR-N670 to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
The A-670 is a premain amp that thoroughly performs the essential function of an amp, which is signal amplification, and ensures refined sound quality. In order to vividly portray everything from the delicate nuance of music to energy-filled dynamism, a digital power amp that creates high power and strong drivability with strong maximum output of 65 watts/channel, is built into the component. Natural PWM type digital modulation with an extremely simple circuit configuration provides both natural, uncoloured sound quality as well as high efficiency. And the low-pass filter of the latter part of the power amp, which significantly influences the sound quality, is a large coil made of low-loss, low-distortion OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire material. This simultaneously maintains the freshness of high-resolution sound sources, while enhancing the power of the bass and ensuring warmth in the mid and high frequency sounds—all to deliver the best quality sound reproduction, rich in musicality.
To prevent corrosion, all input and output jacks are gold-plated. High sound quality parts have been installed throughout, including the large gold plated terminals compatible with banana plugs for the speaker outputs, in order to preserve the purity of sound.
This premain amp also features a special output jack that allows you to directly connect a subwoofer to the amp-providing the extra impact of a powerful bass, and filling your room with even more dynamic sound.
The aluminium front panel features a luxurious hairline finish, as well as an understatedly simple, elegant layout—including originally designed aluminium control knobs that reflect the top-class identity of Yamaha HiFi. This component is truly as delightful in use as it is in listening.
As the speaker for this fine component system, the NS-BP301 was crafted specifically to optimally draw out the beauty of musical sources. Utilising the same diaphragm material as Yamaha′s high-end Soavo Series speakers, and fine-tuning that prioritises a luxurious three-dimensional sense of space, provides these speakers with superb stereoscopic feeling and sound localisation for optimum musical enjoyment—focused on high-resolution and densely textured midrange audio, accurately reproducing the sound field with amazing depth. It not only vividly plays back high-range sounds, but also the midrange, including vocals and stringed instruments, giving the utmost enjoyment of your high-resolution sound sources. Along with its beautiful design incorporating a black mirror surface finish, it further enhances the moments you spend with music.
Each of these speakers is equipped with a 3cm (1-1/4”) soft dome tweeter, made by coating the diaphragm and applying unique molding technology. This achieves both exceptionally high-range reproduction capability and a rich breadth of sound. The woofer is equipped with Yamaha′s original 13 cm (5-1/4”) diameter A-PMD (Advanced Polymer Injected Mica Diaphragm) cones, which garnered high evaluation for their performance in the Soavo Series. This results in a powerful, natural sound with excellent midrange clarity and bass response, and also ensures reproduction of high-quality, high-resolution sound sources with rich expressiveness.
Unnecessary vibration of the cabinet is a cause of indistinct, muddy sound. These speakers feature VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) technology that suppresses unnecessary vibration with special composite structures installed inside the cabinet. The result is a clear and natural sound that takes advantage of the rich reverberation naturally created in the speaker units.
|Specificatii||Center Unit Bluetooth Version/Profile Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP ; [Audio Codec] SBC, AAC
Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range 10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interference)
Disc Type CD, CD-R, CD-RW (Audio CD, MP3, WMA)
Internet Radio vTuner
File Format MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV(*1), FLAC(*1), AIFF(*1), ALAC(*2) --- (*1) 192 kHz / 24bit; (*2) 96 kHz / 24 bit
Preset Memory FM x 30
Headphone Jack Yes
Digital Audio Input: Optical Yes
Total Harmonic Distortion(CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 0.05 % (SP Out, 1 kHz, 6 ohms)
Dynamic Range 100dB
Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 65 W + 65 W
[Player] Harmonic Distortion + Noise (1 kHz) 0.003%
[Player] Dimensions (W x H x D) 314 x 70 x 338 mm; 12-3/8” x 2-3/4” x 13-1/4”
[Player] Weight 2.9 kg; 6.5 lbs.
[Receiver] Dimensions (W x H x D) 314 x 70 x 342 mm; 12-3/8” x 2-3/4” x 13-1/2”
[Receiver] Weight 3.3 kg; 7.3 lbs.
Speaker System Type 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf
Woofer 13 cm (5-1/4”) cone
Tweeter 3 cm (1-1/4”) soft dome
Input Power (Max/Nominal) 110 W / 60W
Frequency Response 55 Hz − 40 kHz
Sensitivity 85 dB / 2.83 V, 1 m
Crossover Frequency 4 kHz
Impedance 6 ohms
Dimensions (W x H x D) 176 x 310 x 297 mm; 6-7/8” x 12-1/4” x 11-3/4”
Weight 4.6 kg; 9.9 lbs.
|Tip Echipament||Sistem Wireless/Bluetooth|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!