The Denon PMA-150H integrated network amplifier lets you enjoy crisp, powerful, digitally amplified sound to your favourite loudspeakers or headphones with detailed musical accuracy — all from one compact chassis. It combines Hi-Fi performance with Wi-Fi connectivity, and features next-generation Direct Digital Feedback Amplification (DDFA), making the PMA-150H a fully digital processing amplifier. At 70W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-150H supplies plenty of power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. It′s Hi-Res audio compatible and features digital inputs, USB-DAC and voice control capabilities via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. And with HEOS Built-in, you can enjoy online music streaming from services like Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL and more.
High Power Integrated Amplifier
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4ohms, 1kHz, THD: 0.1%): Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers and headphones
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus: Supports the ultimate in audiophile reproduction to enjoy music exactly as it was engineered to be heard
- Bluetooth support: With a clean cosmetic antenna inside the unit, actively pair your smart phone to the PMA-150H to stream music
- Digital and analogue inputs: Features two Optical and one Coaxial digital input, plus two RCA analogue inputs for music and TV sources
- USB-DAC for elevated sound quality: Enjoy up to PCM 384kHz/32bit and DSD file native playback (DSD 2.8/5.6/11.2MHz) from a directly connected computer
- Fully digital processing amplifier: Built with four amplifiers that use next-generation Direct Digital Feedback Amplification (DDFA) to output pure sound free of internal or external analogue noise
- HEOS Built-in wireless music streaming: Play nearly unlimited music from your favourite streaming services like Spotify (Free and Premium), Deezer, Tuneln, Amazon Music, and more with the HEOS Built-in app
- High-resolution audio streaming: Supports WAV/FLAC/ALAC up to 192kHz/24bit, DSD 2.8/5.6MHz and Gapless playback (WAV/FLAC/ALAC, DSD)
- Exceptional Denon sound: Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts — the signature of all Denon amplifiers
- Elegant sonic performance and design: Engineered to fit any home, the PMA-150H features aluminum top and bottom panels, OLED display, and a beautiful piano black finish to match perfectly with your DCD-100 and DP-400, DP-450USB, and more
- Listen to your favourite radio stations: The PMA-150H supports Internet Radio (TuneIn), DAB/DAB+ and FM radio
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
This integrated amplifier provides all the power you need for most bookshelf and small floor standing speakers. Engineered to provide a purer digital amplification, the PMA-150H delivers a robust 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.1%) and supports both 4- and 8-ohm speakers.Premium Listening Experience
The PMA-150H integrated amplifier features high-fidelity sound, premium DAC, dedicated headphone amp pathways, wireless connectivity and support for the latest Hi-Res audio formats — all in a sleek compact, modern design. Built with Best-in-Class Electrical Components
Every electrical component in the PMA-150H was carefully selected and custom-designed by Denon sound engineers to fine-tune audio performance and meet the highest quality standards. Enjoy the highly detailed sound of Denon with precision and power.Advanced AL32 Processing Plus
Advanced AL32 Processing Plus is the latest in analogueue waveform reproduction technology from Denon. This creates a highly detailed audio experience, free of interference, richly expressive in the lower range and beautifully faithful to the original sound. It supports high-resolution audio sources, with the algorithms adding in the points that should exist before and after large quantities of data. This smoothens out the waveform and restores information that was lost during the digital recording. High-Resolution Audio
Enjoy music with superior detail and precision. Through HEOS Built-in, this amplifier decodes Hi-Res audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 192kHz/24-bit, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD).Hi-Fi Oriented Sound Development
With an internal structure built to optimize high-fidelity audio, the PMA-150H features separate circuit boards to allow for incredibly detailed, highly refined sound. Elevated Sound Quality with USB-B DAC
Now with advanced networking and noise isolation circuit for USB-B DAC, enjoy PCM 384kHz/32bit and DSD file native playback (DSD 2.8/5.6/11.2MHz) played directly from your computer, all working in asynchronous mode.Compact Chassis with Clear OLED
The stylish, elegant compact chassis features deluxe finishes, including soft aluminum matte with bright silver tone accents and glossy and matte black surfaces. The OLED shows the source selected via graphical icons and text, as well as the sampling frequency and data format of digital sources. Optical, Coaxial Digital, USB-A and USB-B Input
The PMA-150H features two Optical inputs, one Coaxial input, and a USB-A port to enjoy improved sound from any source. These digital inputs help to improve sound and visual quality of your TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more. You can even use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer. Now with USB-B DAC support, the PMA-150H powers PCM signals up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Connectivity and Bluetooth OFF mode
Stream your favourite audio tracks wirelessly via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The PMA-150H is equipped with 2.4GHz (11b/g/n), 5GHz (11a/n) technology for compatibility with the widest range of smart devices. You can also turn off Bluetooth mode to remove any unwanted frequencies while listening to other sources. HEOS Built-in Multi-Room Streaming
HEOS Built-in technology lets you enjoy your favourite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room, or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify Premium and free, TIDAL, TuneIn Internet Radio, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Napster, Deezer or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS components like the HEOS speaker range or other HEOS-capable receivers, easily play all your music in multiple rooms.Apple AirPlay 2 Built-in
Use AirPlay 2 to stream Apple music wirelessly to the PMA-150H, or group with other AirPlay compatible speakers to fill your home with music.Works with Amazon Alexa
Control the PMA-150H hands-free with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, and more — “Just Ask.” Download the free HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands. Requires Alexa app and Amazon Echo, Dot or equivalent.Works with Google Assistant
Ask your Google Assistant speaker or phone to stream your favourite songs. Control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. High Quality Headphone Output
For exceptional audio fidelity, the PMA-150H is equipped with a dedicated headphone amplifier circuit that features a high-speed, ultra-low distortion wideband op amp that′s paired with a fully discrete final output stage. In order to accommodate the widest range of headphone types, the PMA-150H features an adjustable headphone impedance control, with three settings for low, medium and high impedance headphones. The headphone jack offers a 6.3mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models. Ergonomic Remote Control
The supplied remote control features an ergonomically designed layout that includes a cursor keypad, source select and volume controls, setup menu buttons, a Bluetooth button and a display dimmer button.Seamless TV Integration
The PMA-150H powers up automatically when sensing a digital input from your TV, enabling you to control the PMA-150H with your TV remote. The PMA-150H features IR Learning, enabling you to turn volume up, down, on or off with your TV remote. Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of the PMA-150H and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.100-Years of Premium Audio
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan′s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world′s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
Pentru Amplificatoare, DAC-uri, Preamplificatoare, Receiver Stereo & Home Cinema, Surse digitale audio-video:
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!