Immerse yourself in high-power home theater with the Denon AVR-X3600H. With 180W per channel, the performance-tuned Denon amplifier delivers an amazing 3D audio experience with support for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology and new IMAX Enhanced. Supports the latest 4K video technologies — including Dolby Vision™ Compatable, HDR10, and HLG as well as 4K video upscaling— to ensure your TV or projector powers the ultimate in picture brightness, contrast and clarity. ALLM is supported for the best gaming experience.
The 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs with eARC and full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports are compatible with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify® Premium and free, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control. The powerful DSP is capable of 11.2 channel processing, allowing you to extend the system with an additional power amplifier.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get set up right the first time. Every home theater is different — that′s why Denon uses the premium MultEQ XT32 room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures your room acoustic and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
POWERFUL 9-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH ADVANCED HOME CINEMA SPECS
- 9.2 channel AV receiver with 180W per channel and 11.2 channels of processing (preamp): Nine powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- IMAX Enhanced Technology: Delivers a true IMAX cinema experience at home
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X supported by 11.2ch processing: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 7.2.4 with 9ch integrated amplification and an additional 2ch amplifier
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X3600H and wireless music services hands-free
- 8 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 3 HDMI outputs: Connect up to eight media devices and output to two main displays and one zone display
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI uncompressed
- 4K Upscaling, Dolby Vision Compatible, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and colour
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- AirPlay2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Premium and free, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, Network Audio Streaming: Access to a wide array of unlimited online music sources
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support, plus built-in Bluetooth®: Stable wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Automatcially optimizes audio for your unique listening environment, including subwoofer equalization
- Game Mode: Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)
Featuring discrete high-current amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X3600H delivers high-power performance at 180W per channel. The AVR-X3600H supports three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and the all new IMAX Enhanced. The advanced HDMI section features HDCP 2.3 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources, plus a 12V trigger output to connect an external device.BLOCKBUSTING 3D-SOUND
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced.IMAX ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced — the latest technology from DTS that sets a new standard for home theater imaging, sound, scale and clarity. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio and experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH eARC
The AVR-X3600H features 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs that support 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, Dolby Vision Compatible, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through support for exceptional colour, clarity and contrast.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of uncompressed immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable for the simplest setup.EASY SETUP EXPERIENCE
The included AVR-X3600H Quick Start Guide provides simple, clear instructions for how to get started. Once you connect your TV to the AVR-X3600H via HDMI, the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen to walk you through setup, step-by-step. A row of color-coded speaker connections is laid out horizontally, making organizing and connecting speaker wires fast and easy.AUDYSSEY ROOM CORRECTION
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level, and Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range balance, including deep bass, without disturbing neighbors or people in other rooms of your home. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with improved definition. Plus, the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app (available for purchase) lets you view and adjust settings for detailed tuning and customize the sound more precisely to your room and tastes.ADVANCED SOUND PROCESSING
For optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with lowest distortion, the Denon AVR-X3600H features advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM AK4458/VN D/A converters on all channels. Enjoy consistent high-fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.DSP Power Processing
Incredible power for your music and movie needs. The AVR-X3600H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X3600H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.WORKS WITH LATEST VOICE ASSISTANTS
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice services. Using a smart speaker or your phone, speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Ask to play your favourite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice services or pick a favourite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.WORKS WITH AMAZON ALEXA
Control the AVR-X3600H hands-free with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.” Download the free HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your AVR-X3600H, HEOS devices and other select Denon products. Requires Alexa app and Amazon Echo, Dot or equivalent.HEOS BUILT-IN FOR WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING
Stream your favourite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home with HEOS Built-in technology. Enjoy high quality music from a wide range of streaming services including Spotify® Premium and free, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or local music sources. Control it all seamlessly with the free HEOS app.PLAY YOUR MUSIC ANYWHERE WITH HEOS SPEAKERS
With the HEOS multi-room function, the Denon AVR-X3600H can connect with any other product with HEOS Built-in, like HEOS speakers, to play music throughout your entire home. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours.Custom Install Ready
The Denon AVR-X3600H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. An IR (infrared) remote control jack is on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting.Home Automation Controls with Crestron Connected
By embedding Crestron intelligence in the Denon AVR-X3600H, it allows for seamless communication with Crestron home automation solutions, giving installers a simplified home theater solution and homeowners complete control of their home entertainment system. 100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan′s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world′s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos-enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
Pentru Amplificatoare, DAC-uri, Preamplificatoare, Receiver Stereo & Home Cinema, Surse digitale audio-video:
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!