Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
Amplificator Integrat Yamaha A-S801
Boxe Davis Acoustics Balthus 90 Negru
With high sound quality ToP-ART circuitry and high stability construction, this integrated amplifier delivers superior musicality and powerful sound. And by incorporating advances like a USB DAC function, it fully supports the latest high resolution sound formats.
In order to effectively dampen the vibrations that have adverse effects on sound quality, the A-S801 chassis has a double bottom with a 1mm iron plate. In addition, the power transformer and heat sinks in the power amp section are supported by an extremely strong and stable ART (Anti-Resonance and Tough) base. A solid centre bar further enhances high rigidity support and vibration damping. These Yamaha design innovations contribute to superior S/N ratio and natural, rich sound reproduction.
ToP-ART Design and ART Base Ensure Optimum Sound When processing and transmission of the audio signal is simple and direct there is less chance of it being affected by noise and distortion. Yamaha′s amplifier design technology called ToP-ART features an I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design, with left and right channels organised in a straight, symmetrical layout for highest signal purity.
Custom-made power transformer, custom-made block capacitors, two direct signal path speaker relays, onepoint grounding system, aluminium-extruded heat sinks and other top-quality parts effortlessly handle demanding audio signal conditions. The quality of each individual part, as well as how they work together, basically determines the sound quality of any component. Yamaha uses only very high quality parts, carefully selected and tested.
With a straight connection to the CD input, CD Direct Amplification maximises CD source S/N ratio. Additionally, engaging the Pure Direct mode causes the music signals to travel the shortest possible circuit route, bypassing the buffer amp and the tone, loudness and balance controls to virtually eliminate any signal degradation for the purest sound quality.
The A-S801 also feature a new analogue loudness control on the front panel that uses electronic volume for higher sound quality, which lets you adjust the loudness effect as desired. Separate from the overall volume, this controls the balance of the low- and highfrequency sounds, providing full tonal range at any volume level, compensating for the natural loss in the human ear of high and low frequencies at soft levels.
Gold-plated terminals ensure a high quality connection that prevents signal loss. the A-S801 have gold-plated speaker terminals and input terminals.
USB DAC function supports 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native resolution and PCM 384kHz/32-bit* reproduction
A built-in USB DAC function allows direct connection to a PC and reproduction of today's popular high resolution sound sources. The Yamaha-developed USB device controller IC has its own master clock that eliminates PC jitter for high resolution signal transmission. The ASIO2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB driver achieves lower delay and higher throughput. Offering compatibility with 5.6MHz DSD native reproduction and PCM 384kHz/32-bit PCM reproduction, you can enjoy a wide range of high resolution sound sources for high quality sound. In addition, an indicator on the front panel displays easily understandable DSD and PCM playback formats and sampling frequencies.
* Windows support. Mac support is 24-bit.
The D/A converter for the A-S801 is the ES9010K2M from ESS Technology, Inc. We selected this after careful examination of all points—not only its high precision processing of 32-bit audio, but also the ability to handle large amounts of audio data with full PCM 384kHz,DSD 5.6MHz native reproduction, strength in the low register, and high quality definition in the high register. Since the built-in D/A converter generates its own master clock, an original Jitter Elimination function is also included, permitting D/A conversion with extremely low impact of clock jitter. Moreover, a 2-channel D/A converter is housed inside the chip, and applies double differential operation. The result is exceptionally high performance and high quality signal output with superior signal-to-noise ratio.
The A-S801 equipped for digital audio input with both optical and coaxial terminals. The optical is for receiving audio from a TV, and the coaxial for receiving audio from a Blu-ray player. The audio stays in the digital domain, giving you pure, pristine dynamic sound for all your entertainment sources, from sports and other programs to movies and concerts.
With the YBA-11, you′ll be able to stream music wirelessly from a Bluetooth capable mobile phone or a PC to the Network receiver. Thanks to the digital connection and aptX® audio coding algorithm, you′ll enjoy wireless music streaming with optimum sound quality. You can also conveniently power the YBA-11 via the DC-out connection on the rear panel of the amplifier.
You can connect two separate speaker systems in different rooms and switch between them, or have them both playing at the same time. There are four terminals, so by just pushing a button, you can switch speakers to match the sound source.
A terminal for connecting a subwoofer is provided, allowing you to increase the bass output of your system for a more powerful sound with better overall sound quality.
You can connect a turntable with an MM phono cartridge to play vinyl records. This lets you enjoy not only CDs, but also analogue record sound from an amp with the latest digital/analogue technology.
With a beautifully simple and unique design inherited directly from Yamaha′s HiFi audio components, these amplifiers also boast an easyto- operate button layout. The aluminium front panel has a richly textured silver hairline finish. The control knobs are also of the same luxurious construction as used on our top-end models.
The clean, simple design of the remote control provides easyto- understand one-hand operation. The easy-to-use design makes it simple to adjust song volume and order. The unit has a sophisticated looking hairline finish that matches the design of the amplifiers. You can also use the remote to control a Yamaha CD player.
The rotary encoder makes it quick and easy to select input sources. The luxury hairline finish material offers a nice tactile feeling. LEDs clearly show which source is selected, so you can easily switch sources even in a dark room.
The amplifier has a power management function that detects when it hasn't been used for a long time (about 8 hours) even though the power is on, and automatically shifts it into standby mode. So even if you forget to turn it off, power consumption will be minimised.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!