Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
Amplificator Integrat Yamaha A-S2100
Boxe Davis Acoustics Cezanne
Advanced original amplifier circuitry and elimination of signal loss—resulting in a truly
emotional and dynamic sound. This is a high-grade integrated amplifier that has inherited
the new sound of Yamaha in the pursuit of rich musicality.
The basic design of the power amp circuit adopts Yamaha′s own, uniquely developed Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier technology. Adopting output elements with the same polarity on the plus and minus sides of the output stage, and also completely separating the NFB (Negative Feedback) circuit and power supply into total of four plus and minus sides of the left and right channels, results in thoroughly symmetric push-pull operation of the output stage, Completely floating the entire power amp circuit from the ground removes any negative impact of minute voltage fluctuations or ground noise. Moreover, the output elements are comprised of MOSFETs, which provide a warm and natural sonic character. The use of MOSFETs, which have the same polarity on the plus and minus sides, further evolves the ideal of a complete symmetrical design, to eliminate sound quality variations due to difference in polarity—a major distinguishing characteristic of the Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier—resulting in sound with a superior signal-to-noise ratio and superbly well-defined sound field.
The A-S2100 has achieved a fully discrete configuration during tone defeat, by thoroughly separating the tone control circuit from the signal system. This not only increases response but also improves slew-rate, and results in high range reproduction of greater vitality, richness and smoothness. Signal transmission and amplification features fully balanced transmission for thoroughly balanced operation, even of the control system circuitry. Signal loss through transmission has been significantly reduced, with the application of screw clamp connections and thick cables in connecting the pre amp unit with the power amp unit, which is vital for signal transmission, and in connecting the power step to the speaker terminals. This improves the damping factor and improves driver capacity and damping power of the speaker, resulting in vibrant and powerful bass reproduction.
We′ve utilised a high-quality digital volume control specially designed by New Japan Radio Co., Ltd., which consists only of ladder-type resistance, removing the impact of slew-rate decline or colouring of the sound, delivering higher purity in the sound, and excellent, fast response to large volume changes and steep transients. Moreover, the tone controls employ a triple-parallel method, minimising the detrimental impact on sound quality seen with straight-line tone controls. In addition, the bass, treble, and common circuits each utilise simple construction in which the NFB of the amp is not used and the CR elements are simply fixed in a straight line, ensuring exceptionally pure sound reproduction even when tone control is applied and superb response to audio signal transients. When tone defeat is applied, straight signal flow from only one volume circuit to a discrete configuration buffer amp is realised.
The A-S2100 employs an original EI transformer, carefully customised for optimum compatibility with the chassis. Combining four large capacity carbon sheath block capacitors delivers an energetic sound—even during high volume—that is possible only with the A-S2100. Moreover, since the control amp and control system is equipped with twelve shunt type local regulators that prevent deterioration caused by currency fluctuation, a clean and stable power supply is achieved. The EI transformer is mounted on the chassis using brass washer, restricting internal vibration that would result in noise.
The left-right symmetrical construction with the power supply in the centre and the power amp blocks on the ends achieves greater separation of the left and right channels—necessary for proper two-channel stereo reproduction—and ideal weight balance. Including fine tuning by a centre frame which extends from the front to the back of the casing, the A-S2100 has superb mechanical rigidity and installation stability that dramatically lessens the impact of external vibrations on sound quality.
The phono amp is comprised of an MC head amp and an equaliser amp, each of which are discretely configured, resulting in a rich sound with pronounced musicality, when playing vinyl records with both MC and MM phone cartridges.
The headphone amp also is equipped with fully discrete configuration, for preeminent drivability and damping properties. Included as well is a specialised level trimmer that responds to various load impedances. The superior quality sound that only the A-S2100 can attain is yours to enjoy, even when listening on headphones.
The centre of the main unit features level meters that provide visual enjoyment of the music as well, with the rapid and delicate movement of the needles. The meter is illuminated softly from inside by LED, giving a warm, beautiful lamplight look. The meter indicators can, along with VU display, be switched to peak display, and can be selected according to your preferences. The window of the meters has been precision-fit to the panel—completely flat, with no gaps—for an elegantly beautiful appearance.
The refined design and construction of the A-S2100 reflects Yamaha′s commitment to fine craftsmanship and art, uniquely drawing on its long experience as a world-class musical instrument maker. The metal front panel and the side wood panels have been beautifully integrated by the masterful use of advanced processing technology. Moreover, the dials and tone controls are machined aluminium knobs, for a richly textured finish and graceful touch.
Our meticulous obsession with quality continues through to the speaker terminals, which are the last and crucial link in the audio chain. Featuring screw type terminals. with originally designed handles, these are created by cutting pure brass, enabling secure connection with no reduction in sound quality. Contoured to the shape of human fingers, they not only look beautiful, but can be turned easily and fastened tightly with minimal effort. They are also compatible with connections using banana plugs.
The insulators are crucial parts that block outside vibrations. They adopt Yamaha′s original metal legs in order to maximise vibration control performance. The user can select point installation by applying the supplied spikes or plane insulation with the supplied pads, and use these combined with an interlocking rack if desired.
The supplied remote control features a design complementary to the aluminium panel of the amplifier itself, with a simple, easy-to-understand button layout and gorgeous metallic texture. In addition to the basic volume adjustment and input switching controls of the A-S2100, it can also be used for operation of the companion CD-S2100.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!