Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
The DCD-2500NE′s disc drive design contains reference-class Advanced S.V.H. (Suppress Vibration Hybrid) Mechanism. The circuitry that controls the pickup and decodes the signals read from the disc has been newly developed. Signal paths have been shortened to an absolute minimum and circuits have been miniaturized to ensure that excess current or noise will not occur. The various parts of the mechanism have been made with different materials such as a combination of stainless and copper plating for the top panel to strengthen rigidity, diecast aluminum for the disc tray, and 2mm thick steel for the mechanism brackets. Improvements in high-mass, vibration-resistant properties and the dispersal of resonation points contribute to a high level of vibration resistance. In addition, the mechanism′s low center of gravity suppresses any vibration occurring inside the mechanism due to disc rotation, and the mechanism structure also effectively suppresses external vibration. By eliminating unwanted vibration, servo-related operations are minimized, and by also minimizing unnecessary controls and current consumption, digital signals can be read from the disc with optimum accuracy under stable conditions.
To accurately synchronize digital circuits, the DCD-2500NE′s DAC Master Clock Design treats the DAC as the master when clock signals are supplied. Positioning the master clock immediately adjacent to the D/A converter (DAC) suppresses jitter and ensures optimum precision in D/A conversion. In addition, the quality of the clock, which becomes the reference for semiconductor operation, is extremely important for ensuring that the digital audio circuitry performs at its maximum potential. The DCD-2500NE thus employs a clock oscillator to dramatically reduce phase noise that is the displacement of frequencies. The clock power circuit has also been vastly improved to bring out the full potential of the high-quality clock′s performance. A conductive polymer capacitor with particularly outstanding high-frequency impedance characteristics for Denon′s renowned sound quality has been placed at the base of the clock′s power source, and an ultra-compact film capacitor that is different from layered ceramic capacitors has been placed close to the clock, to achieve an improved S/N ratio and a transparent sound with superior spatial expression. The DCD-2500NE is equipped with two clock oscillators, one for each sampling frequency (44.1 kHz and 48 kHz), that can be switched between the frequencies to thoroughly suppress jitter.
The DCD-2500NE is equipped with Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, the latest version of Denon′s analogue waveform reproduction technology which utilizes unique data interpolation algorithms and also supports high-resolution sound sources. These algorithms interpolate points that should exist before and after the points in large quantities of data to achieve a smooth waveform that is close to that of the original signal. By carefully restoring data that was lost during digital recording, the resulting playback sound is highly detailed, free of interference, accurately localized, richly expressive in the lower range, and beautifully faithful to the original sound.
The power units for the digital and analog circuits, whose signals have different characteristics, have separate transformers to eliminate mutual interference and noise. An aluminum plate has also been combined to the underside of the steel transformer base to strengthen rigidity.
A newly developed original Denon large-capacity (3300 µF) block capacitor is used for the power unit of the analog audio circuitry after the D/A converter. The DCD-2500NE is also endowed with custom parts, such as high-sound-quality electrolytic capacitors and polyphenylene sulfide capacitors, which have been co-developed with parts manufacturers through an extensive regimen of repeated listening tests. These parts enable a clean yet robust, stable supply of power, resulting in a sound that is delightfully balanced between a strong foundation and delicate details.
The “simple & straight” design philosophy has been thoroughly implemented in all of the DCD-2500NE′s circuits. Circuit patterns have been redesigned from the ground up to make signal paths as short as possible and ensure that the original sound is faithfully reproduced across the sonic spectrum. As a result, interference between circuits and between left and right channels as well as adverse influences on audio signals are minimized, producing a clean, highly transparent sound.
The integrity of musical signals deteriorates when they are subject to internal vibration caused by disc rotation or the power transformer, or to airborne vibration caused by sound pressure from the speakers. To guard against such influences, Denon engineers designed a vibration suppression structure they called “Direct Mechanical Ground Construction”. In this design, the power transformers − themselves a source of vibration − have been placed close to the feet of the DCD-2500NE where unwanted vibration is funneled directly to the ground and prevented from affecting nearby circuitry. Also, by placing the drive mechanism − the part with the greatest mass − low in the center of the chassis, the low center of gravity effectively absorbs internal vibration caused by disc rotation and also protects the mechanism from external vibration. To further shut out external vibration, the 1.2mm thick main chassis has been reinforced with two 1.6mm thick steel plates to produce a highly rigid three-layer structure with sufficient vibration-resistant mass.
The feet that support the hefty drive mechanism, power transformers, and the heavy weight of the chassis are made of high-density, highly rigid Bulk Molding Compound (BMC). Rigidity has been strengthened with the addition of fiberglass to the BMC material. High-density felt of a variety and thickness selected from a wide range of materials that were tested has been mounted at the bottom of the feet. The overall foot design provides further protection from vibration, and careful sound quality tuning has also been implemented.
In addition to CD and Super Audio CD, the DCD-2500NE can play DSD (2.8 Mhz / 5.6 MHz) files and high-resolution files up to 192 kHz / 24 bits recorded on DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW discs. Music files with sampling frequencies of up to 48 kHz recorded on CD-R/RW discs can also be played.
|Specificatii||Mechanism SVH Loader
DAC IC PCM1795 (192kHz/32bit)
Frequency response (SACD, DVD-A) 2 Hz _ 50 kHz (SACD)
Dynamic Range (SA) 112 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio (SA) 120 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (SA) 0.0008%
Frequency response CD (linear PCM) 2 Hz _ 20 kHz
Dynamic Range: CD / DVD 101 dB (CD)
Signal to Noise Ratio 118 dB (CD)
Total Harmonic Distortion 0,0015% (CD)
Power Consumption in W: 25
Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 434 x 335 x 138
Weight in kg: 13.7
|Tip player||CD/SACD Player|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!