Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
Reproduces overwhelmingly real presence and impact-filled bass sound. Two-unit YSP with ultra-refined design and high-grade aluminium chassis. Bluetooth® equipped, capable of wireless music play and App control.
YSP creates beams of sound by combining the sound projector′s many speaker groups via digital signal processing and reflects them off the walls of the room, actually reproducing a realistic surround effect with the sound coming from the left and right and even from the rear. The listening area is expanded so you enjoy an extremely powerful, natural sense of presence unobtainable with virtual surround methods.
The front unit of the YSP-2500 is equipped with 16 2.8 cm high sound quality array speakers which create beams of sound. It optimises the layout of its array speakers, boosting the reflection properties of the beams to maximise sound quality. And by having the subwoofer as a separate unit, it achieves a superior sense of sound orientation and powerful bass. The result is 7.1ch surround sound with incredibly high sound quality.
The acoustic properties (size and shape of room, type of wall material), which differ according to the listening environment, are measured by a specialised microphone. The volume and sound quality of the YSP, and the angle of the beams, the focal lengths, route lengths and other fine adjustments matched to the listening point are automatically optimised. You can achieve the ideal listening environment by simple operations: just pushing buttons while following the screen instructions.
The chassis of the front unit is made of aluminium, a highly rigid, non-magnetic material. The top is an aluminium panel that prevents unnecessary vibration and helps to ensure sound clarity. In addition, the internal structure has been precisely calculated and systematically arranged, optimising the layout of the speaker units and improving sound dispersion characteristics. The result is highly accurate, broadly spreading surround sound.
The YSP-2500 offers six Beam modes. You can choose the one that best suits the source you are listening to. The modes include 5 Beam+2, which faithfully reproduces 7.1ch surround sound, 3 Beam, which is suitable for widening the listening area for many people to listen to music, or Stereo + 3 Beam, which is perfect for enjoying a musical DVD. By using the HOME THEATER CONTROLLER App, you can make fine adjustments to the beam angles and volume to get the sound you prefer.
The YSP-2500 supports the latest version of HDMI for 4K 50/60p transmission of super high resolution images. Three HDMI inputs mean you can connect three high quality digital sources, each with just a single cable. 3D compatibility allows the transmission of 3D video.
Enjoy music from your smartphone or tablet wirelessly, with the full surround sound experience of the YSP-2500. And with support for aptX™ audio coding, Bluetooth performance is better than ever, delivering full audio bandwidth for sound quality the same as wired listening with both compressed and non-compressed sources. In addition, a Bluetooth standby mode provides the convenience of having the YSP-2500 turn on and off automatically.
The YSP-2500 is compatible with the free HOME THEATER CONTROLLER app for smartphones and tablets. Its easy-to-see and easy-to-use operating screen uses icons to let you easily perform a variety of operations including setting surround programmes or sound quality while watching your screen.
Yamaha′s ultra-sophisticated CINEMA DSP technology creates thrillingly realistic soundscapes in any room. You can select 10 different programmes, including three Movie, three Music and four Entertainment programmes. CINEMA DSP programmes are created by recording actual sound field data in performance spaces around the world, then applying ultra- sophisticated digital processing techniques. Yamaha was the first and is still the leader in providing a truly realistic surround sound experience.
The YSP-2500 decodes HD Audio signals to ensure that you hear the best possible sound from Blu-ray Disc players, as well as from all other digital sources.
When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. This function restores what was lost, so your music always sounds the way it should
When connected to a CEC-compatible TV, the YSP-2500 will turn on and off together with the TV, and you can use the TV remote unit to control the volume. CEC also provides advanced functionality with other components.
The subwoofer is an active type with two 10 cm woofer units and a 75W analogue amp. Its rigid body lowers unnecessary resonance. The circuit board has an ideal grounding pattern that ensures stable current supply. It reproduces rich and solid bass with superior stereo. And because there is no need to connect cables, setup and placement are faster and easier. It can be installed vertically or horizontally.
The front unit with stand is only 73 mm high. The super-low design means that if the stand is not used, the height is 51 mm, allowing placement in front of a TV without blocking the screen. It is also wall mountable with the optional SPM-K20.
Even if the YSP-2500 blocks the TV's remote signal reception point, the TV Remote Repeater on the back transmits the signal to the TV so operation is not affected.
The top surface of the soundbar is made of one piece of aluminium with superior stiffness, high texture and a hairline finish, for a look that is stylish and imparts a strong feel of luxury. The sides have a mirror finish that harmonises beautifully with the TV. Available in either black and silver, so you can choose the colour that best matches your TV.
You can enjoy high sound quality virtual 7.1ch surround sound from headphones. A great way to fully enjoy movies or games with powerful surround sound without disturbing others.
• Easy-to-see On Screen Menu viewable in 10 languages
(English, Germany, French, Spanish, Italy, Swedish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese and Chinese.)
• Memory function for recording up to three of your favourite settings
• ECO Mode for energy conservation
• Custom installation functions : Extended IR
• Optional accessory: SPM-K20 Wall Mount Bracket for wall mounting
• UniVolume maintains the same volume level
• Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-500 ms)
|Specificatii||General Output Channel 7.1-channel
Output Power 162W total power: 2W x 16 beam drivers + Dynamic 130W subwoofer
Power Consumption (Centre Unit) 25W, (Subwoofer) 75 W
Standby Power Consumption (Centre Unit) 0.4 W (HDMI Control off, Bluetooth stanby off), (Subwoofer) 1.6W (Wireless Subwoofer MODE)
Beam Drivers 2.8 cm x 16 beam drivers
Subwoofer Dual 10 cm cone woofers
Dimensions (W x H x D) 944 x 73 (with stands) x 144 mm (Centre unit), 147 x 444 x 353 mm (Vertical) (Subwoofer)
Weight 4.0 kg (Centre unit), 7.9 kg (Subwoofer)
Input / Output HDMI 3 in / 1 out
Digital Optical 2 in
Digital Coaxial 1 in
Analog Audio 1 in
Surround Headphone Jack Output Yes
Subwoofer output Yes
HDMI 4K Pass-through Yes (60p)
Deep Color Yes
3D Pass-through Yes
Auto Lip-Sync Yes
Sound Technology Surround Technology Digital Sound Projector
CINEMA DSP Movie 3 (Sci-Fi, Adventure, Spectacle)
CINEMA DSP Music 3 (Music Video, Concert, Jazz Club)
CINEMA DSP Entertainment 4 (Sports, Talk Show, Drama, Game)
Listening Mode 5Beam, 5Beam Plus2, Stereo+3Beam, Stereo+3Beam PLUS2, 3Beam, My Surround
Compressed Music Enhancer Yes
Audio Formats HD Audio Format Decoding Yes
Dolby TrueHD Yes
Dolby Digital Plus Yes
Dolby Digital Yes
Dolby Digital EX Yes
Dolby Pro Logic Yes
Dolby Pro Logic II Yes
Dolby Pro Logic IIx Yes
DTS-HD Master Audio Yes
DTS-HD High Resolution Yes
DTS-Neo 6 Yes
DTS 96/24 Yes
Connectivity Wireless Music Streaming Yes (with Bluetooth)
Bluetooth Version/Profile (Version) Ver. 2.1 + EDR (Profile) A2DP, SPP
Wireless Subwoofer Yes
Other Features IntelliBeam Yes
On-Screen Display Yes
On-Screen Display Languages English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Rissian, Turkish, Japanese and Chinese
ECO Mode Yes
App Control Yes
Other Features TV Remote Repeater, Learning function
Accessories (Optional) Wall Mounting Bracket SPM-K20
|Tip Echipament||SoundBar & Sub|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!