Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
|Discover the PM7000N, the first Marantz Current Feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology. The ideal choice for audio connoisseurs, the PM7000N includes high-grade audio components, Marantz own HDAMs, a toroidal transformer and a high-speed instantaneous current power supply. Stream your favourite music and enjoy high-resolution digital audio files up to 192kHz/24bit or DSD5.6. Switch to the high quality Phono MM input to listen to your beloved vinyls as never before. The digital inputs support PCM audio, and decode - beside MP3 - lossless digital files like ALAC, FLAC and WAV up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening. USB-A and HEOS Built-in additionally support DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz playback. Stream your favourite music wirelessly via AirPlay2 and Bluetooth, and control the amplifier via the HEOS app or with leading voice agents Apple Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa where supported.|
The PM7000N is the first fully discrete, current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology for network music access from Marantz. It is the ideal choice for audio connoisseurs that require Marantz Musical sound with flexible operation and access to digital streaming music. The amplifier delivers a powerful 2x 60W into 8 ohm or 2 x 80W into 4 ohm (20Hz − 20kHz).
|Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Hi-Fi expertise, the PM7000N provides exceptional performance for your audio collection. Whether digital or analogue, enjoy the most musical sound from any source.|
Current Feedback amplification, a renowned Marantz-proprietary circuit technology, is thoughtfully designed to match the requirements of high resolution music for wide-bandwidth and high-speed audio reproduction. The impedance at the Current Feedback point is minimized, generating a very low ground potential. Marantz Current Feedback amplifiers reduce the need for phase compensation by minimizing Negative Feedback (NFB). This simplifies the signal path and results in a high through-rate, excellent transient response and superb sonic transparency across the full bandwidth. Unlike conventional Voltage Feedback topology, Current Feedback renders the power amplifier nearly immune to difficult loudspeaker loads.
Marantz HDAM-SA3 Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards called Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules, or HDAMs, to replace the chip-based amps used elsewhere. Using discrete surface mount components with short mirror-image left and right signal paths, HDAMs outperform the regular integrated Op-amps dramatically in Slew Rate and noise level. The result is much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years, Marantz developed different HDAMs to fit the particular requirements of each player and amplifier. The PM7000N uses the high-grade SA3 version.
Marantz has a steadfast reputation for choosing the best-possible components for its Hi-Fi products, and the PM7000N is built with that same performance-first Hi-Fi approach. Marantz engineers selected and optimized the PM7000N through extensive listening in dedicated Marantz facilities in Europe and Japan using Hi-Fi tuned sound parts.
The PM7000N is equipped with 4 analogue inputs and one analogue output, plus a high quality Phone MM equalizer and features one coaxial and two optical digital inputs, along with a USB-A input for high resolution audio files.
Hi-Res Audio Support
For a long time, Marantz integrated amplifiers have featured high-quality phono stages. The PM7000N remains faithful to that legacy while also introducing a new design — one that integrates a FET (field-effect transistors) in the input stage. This provides high input impedance, eliminates the need for AC coupling capacitors and simplifies the signal path, lowering distortion and noise vastly improving the signal purity overall.
Supports an optional external subwoofer with adjustable low pass crossover for low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips, no matter where you place your subwoofer.
High Quality, Original Marantz SPKT-1+ Speaker Terminals
The speaker terminals of the PM7000N are made of dense brass with a thick silver plating to provide best possible contact with speaker cables.
Shielded Digital Circuit
To preserve the analogue circuit from digital interferences or noise radiation, the digital circuit is installed into a shield case, preventing interference. The wireless digital boards can also be completely switched off independently using “Pure Modes” to avoid any interferences.
Source Direct Function
To ensure the shortest signal path and upmost fidelity, the PM7000N features Marantz Source Direct function, which bypasses the tone and balance control circuitry for a straight path, delivering elevated sound purity.
A Toroidal transformer offers several advantages that derive from its efficiency and power capability. The shape of it lends to low levels of electromagnetic radiation and mechanical vibration, producing improved sound quality over what you might experience with dated transformer models.
Separate Power Supply for Stand-by
In order to reduce power consumption in stand-by, the PM7000N features dual separate power supply circuits. While in standby the digital SMPS power supply is active so the network can wake up the PM7000N. When switching to operation mode, the SMPS power is switched off and the toroidal transformer is activated to supply the necessary high-current to reproduce the Marantz sonic signature.
Redesigned Pre-Amplifier Circuit with HDAM
Newly developed electric volume control uses the latest volume control IC couple with Marantz HDAM to realize better channel separation, dynamic range, improved S/N ratio and distortion-reduction, while retaining the operational feel of an analogue volume control device. The amplifier employs new Marantz-designed electric volume control for high linearity and best-in-class channel separation.
The PM7000N is equipped with three “Pure Modes,” allowing you to disable entire broadcasting audio blocks and prevent interference when listening to analogue sources. Pure Modes can be individually switched off between network & USB-A, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth to provide the best musical experience.
High Resolution OLED Display
A big size OLED display provides detailed information on streamed music and makes browsing for content from online or USB easy.
With HEOS Built-in technology, enjoy your favourite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify Free or Premium, Amazon Music, Deezer, Tidal and more or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS Built-in components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
Support for Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri. Ask to play your favourite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favourite to use — you′re in control. Functionality varies by voice agent.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favourite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favourite music services through Alexa with HEOS Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
Google Assistant Voice Control
Connect your digital TV or cable/satellite set-top-box and a Blu-ray or DVD player to either of the three digital audio inputs (Optical 1 and 2, Coaxial 1) and enjoy full, dynamic range digital audio playback of your favourite movies and TV shows. All of the digital inputs can automatically wake the PM7000N when sensing an audio signal from the television, and your television remote control can be programmed to directly operate the master volume control, mute, power on/off and source selection of the PM7000N.
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters, the PM7000N carries on the long Marantz tradition of delivering a best-in-class listening experience for music and television.
Tip Amplificator Amplificator integrat
Numar Canale 2
Putere RMS (W) 2 X 80 (4 Ohm)
2 X 60 (8 Ohm)
Impedanta (Ohm) 4
Raspuns in frecventa 5 Hz − 100 kHz
Raport Semnal/Zgomot(dB) 87 dB
Conectori 4 x Audio In RCA
1 x Audio Out RCA
2 x Optical In
1 x Coaxial In
1 x USB
1 x Phono In (MM)
1 x Pre-out Subwoofer
1 x Headphone Out
Caracteristici Speciale Current Feedback Topology
Phono EQ: Standard
Sample Rate Digital In 192 kHz / 24-bit
USB-A: DSD / WAV / FLAC / ALAC <=5.6 / 192 / 192 / 192
DAC chip AK4490
Streaming audio de la PC
Wi-Fi / Wired LAN
Windows Play to
Spotify Connect/ Tidal/ Deezer
Amazon Prime Music / Pandora
HEOS Multiroom and Streaming
Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa
Voice Control - Google Assist / Apple Siri
DSD-Audio network streaming
Lossy formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC
Lossless formats: DSD / FLAC HD 192/24 / ALAC 96/24 / WAV 192/24
Remote APP: iDevice / Android
verisune HDAM SA3, SA2
Transformator de putere: Toroidal
Componente Audio de Inalta Clasa
Configuratie simetrica PCB
Radiator de disipare a caldurii din aluminiu
Balance / Bass / Treble
Sursa de curent liniara
Buffer la intrare amplificata (toate intrarile / CD)
Low Noise OELD display
Speaker Terminals Marantz SPKT-1+
Panou frontal metalic
Cablu de alimentare detasabil
Constructie circuit Tranzistori
Consum (W) 220
Dimensiuni (WxHxD) (mm) 547 x 235 x 469
Greutate (kg) 10.8
|Tip Echipament||Solid State|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!