Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
The new reference integrated amplifier from Densen is perhaps the most advanced integrated amp on the market. It is filled with advanced solutions, which all share the goal of giving you even more musicality and flexibility.
The volume is controlled by an extremely precise attenuator made of Vishay metal film resistors, which is switched by relays controlled by the microprocessor. Compared to a normal volume potentiometer of the kind used in the majority of all preamps, the resistor network has virtually no self induced noise and an extremely low distortion. This results in an unsurpassed precision and refinement, and the attenuator contains no less than 200 steps! This makes it possible to adjust the volume very precisely (0.5 dB) even when the sound is so low that an ordinary volume control would create an uneven balance between left and right.
The B-150PLUS output stage utilizes Densen′s unique ”DMCD” (Densen Mass Current Distribution) technology. The B-150 is, as with all other Densen amplifiers, The DMCD technology also secures an extremely firm grip on the speakers combined with a fast, precise and truly transparent sound. As the B-150PLUS is a wide bandwidth design it goes to 400.000Hz, resulting in improved slew-rate.
The B-150PLUS is built using surface mounting techniques, and the components are mounted with a precision of 0.02mm (!) using silver solder. All solderings are made in an artificial atmosphere, consisting of nitrogen, to avoid oxidation of the solderings. The power supply is massive, consisting of a 750VA transformer and having a storage capacity of 130.000uF with 4 separate rectifiers, two of which are capable of 3.000VA. Unusually for an amplifier, not all of the capacitors are mounted in a capacitor bank, as some of them are located directly adjoining the output stage for faster power delivery. All resistors are laser trimmed metal film from Vishay with a precision of 0.1%. The B-150PLUS delivers 100W in 8 ohm and 200W in 4 ohm.
The transformer is custom-made for the B-150PLUS, and is winded using a new technique. This technique reduces vibration from the transformer and therefore reduces mechanical noise from the cabinet. At the same time, this prevents mechanical vibrations from reaching the delicate audio signals on the PCB. It also works as an isolation transformer, thereby eliminating the need to use separate power conditioners.
The special winding techniques used also ensure that the transformer modulates less than is normal (for other amplifiers) during the delivery of large amounts of current. Transformers normally lower the voltage during the delivery of large amounts of current which results in compression of the signal′s dynamics. As a result of the new winding method the transformer in the B-150PLUS is extremely stiff, which means that the voltage does not drop under large current deliveries.
The printed circuit board is made of Teflon, and is double sided to allow for the signal on one side and the ground plane on the other, thereby optimising interference free signal transfer.
The B-150PLUS contains sockets for the SB Board for surround, DP-03 and DP-06 MM and MC stages. There is also the possibility of upgrading the B-150PLUS with the DNRG external power supply to further enhance the sound quality, so as to experience truly breathtaking musical experiences. The B-150PLUS is also prepared for the SAXO electronic crossover, so that the B-150 can be used in active systems. This is done by mounting the crossover internally in the B-150PLUS in a socket. The SAXO crossover will fit all passive speakers on the market.
The DenLink system implemented in all Densen products allows 2-way communication in multiroom installations. On the B-150PLUS, the link system will allow the user to power up a link amplifier in the kitchen, or another room, and then control the main system in for example the living room, sending the signals to and from the kitchen, for playback in another room. It will be possible to have full display information in another room, with status on all products. The DenLink / Multiroom system is also prepared for controlling the lights, so you will be able to dim them.
Positively speaking, Densen is selling cheats - 6moons
Aesthetics and functionality are simply sublimated perfectly - 6moons
Yet over the Densen duo nothing defaulted into aural rejects. Whomever
That the low bass causes no structural damage whatever HiFi
External power supplies
The Densen NRG upgrades, are external powersupplies designed to significantly upgrade and improve the performance of Densen products.
It is a effective way of improving the sound, without having to sell your current Densen model, and purchase a larger. A discrete and elegant cure for the ever continuing lust for even better sound from your Densen system.
Comes in 2 versions - DNRG and 2NRG.
The Densen FabelDAC is a DAC designed to be mounted in the surround slot on Densen Preamps or Integrated amps. It is bacically the DAC from the B-410 with 2 coax digital inputs. It will allow the connection of a digital source directly to a Densen integrated amp/preamp.
FabelDAC gives a fantastic performance for a rather modest price, and allows the use of digital sources like Sonus or Squeezebox or other digital sources you might want to listen to.
The DP-03 is an MM board for the B-150+. The only difference between the DP-01 and DP-03 is the physical shape, which allows them to be used with different Densen products. Despite of the modest price of these two boards, it will offer you a world class RIAA when mounted in any Densen amplifier. Due to the technical design, the DP-03 and DP-01 work with all MM cartridges on the market, and actually do so with an outstanding sound quality.
Surround Board Upgrade
The SB boards (Surround Boards) are a revolution for new features. The SB boards are add-on boards for all integrated and pre-amplifiers (except the B-200). This is a very easy and sonically superior way to enter the world of home cinema or Super Audio systems. All our products are supplied as dedicated 2-channel products, but with the SB boards you get analogue 5.1 and 7.1 line input and 5.1 and 7.1 line pre-out. This means that you can easily connect a DVD-player or SACD-player with 5.1 analogue out. If you have a system consisting of a pre-amp and 2-channel power-amp, the SA boards let you connect a B-340 (4-channel amplifier) and then have 6-channels (5+1) of high grade amplification. The SB boards are available in 2 versions. The features are the same, only the sound quality differs. The SB-1 is the entry-level version, while SB-2 is the true high-end solution.
Power output in 8 ohms: 2x100W
Power output in 4 ohms: 2x200W
Power supply size: 750VA
Storage capacity: 130.000uF
THD + Noise @ rated output: Less than 0.05%
Frequency response (+0 -3db): 2-500.000Hz
Weight/shippingweight: 14/15 Kg
Product dimensions (WxDxH): 440x310x64mm
|Tip Echipament||Solid State|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!