Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Oferta personalizata si reducere pentru 2 sau mai multe produse. Suna acum si afla!
For more than a century, we′ve been very serious about engineering the perfect sound − that′s why, in the early years, we called our Hi-Fi products “precision audio components”. And our approach hasn′t changed since: it′s all about performance. With this in mind, we decided that, though our latest products should be compact, and with remarkably sleek styling, they should be true high fidelity components. In other words, they should be totally Denon. Introducing the Denon Design Series: Real Hi-Fi For Today′s Lifestyles.
The PMA-60 amplifier delivers true Denon sound, with outstanding performance despite its compact size. And it does so using Denon technology developed over many years, such as the Advanced AL32 audio processing it uses to turn digital data into beautiful music. With analogue and digital connectivity as well as Bluetooth®, audio streaming from your computer or a portable device is a piece of cake. And if you′re keen on high-resolution audio, this amp will be your perfect choice because of its USB-B input. Its 50W per channel output makes it suitable for a wide range of speaker types. Its compact design allows it to fit in limited spaces and you can even place the PMA-60 vertically − the orientation of the OLED display will adjust accordingly.
Since DDFA is a digital input type Class D amplifier, when playing back a digital source, interpolation processing by Advanced AL32 PP technology, volume adjustment, amplification, and feedback management is all undertaken in the digital domain. This makes it possible to eliminate the influence of external noise which can become a problem with analogue amplifiers. The end result is a broad soundstage with excellent transparency and resolution.
* Advanced AL32 Processing Plus is compatible with PCM signals only
We have employed a number of audio electrolytic capacitors, resistors, film capacitors that are also used in the NE series, a new generation of Denon's renowned Hi-Fi components. These optimum parts were selected by our lead sound engineer only after repeated auditions. To further refine sound quality, we introduced custom parts developed in collaboration with electrolytic capacitors parts manufacturers.
The advanced amplifier section incorporates Qualcomm DDFA® technology for an amazing sound from a compact form factor. The output stage circuit has a discrete construction which realizes higher Signal-to-Noise-ratio and lower distortion compared to conventional class D amplifiers. This advanced amplifier system delivers superior audio fidelity along with high amplifier efficiency at 50W into 4 ohms. The premium grade multi-way speaker connectors let you connect speaker cables via bare wire, pin connectors as well as banana plug connectors.
Advanced AL32 Adopt master clock design that operates FPGA and USB digital audio interface with master clock supplied from ultra-low jitter clock placed close to FPGA that performs processing such as Processing Plus. By precisely synchronizing each digital circuit with high quality master clock, high quality reproduction with reduced jitter is realized. In addition, it switches the two systems of clocks of the 44.1 kHz system and the 48 kHz system according to the sampling rate of the input signal, and supplies the clock of the optimum frequency. By eliminating jitter due to non-integral multiplication, we suppress waveform fluctuation in the time axis direction and perform ideal signal processing.
Volume can be precisely adjusted in 1dB steps. Since processing is all undertaken in the digital domain, it is possible to completely eliminate gang errors and crosstalk which cause volume difference between the left and right channels.
For the ultimate fidelity with your favourite digital audio tracks, the PMA-60 features Denon's Advanced AL32 digital audio processing system. Featured on Denon's premium audiophile disc players and digital audio components, Advanced AL32 processing upconverts, digitally filters and noise-shapes lower bit data to full 32-bits, delivering remarkable dynamic range and noticeably better low level resolution. Your digital audio tracks have never sounded better.
The PMA-60 has two optical digital inputs and one coaxial digital input that can connect digital equipment such as TVs and CD players. These inputs are compatible with high resolution sound sources up to a maximum of 192kHz/24-bit.
Via the USB-B input on the back panel, you can connect your Mac or PC to the PMA-60 and enjoy high resolution audio tracks. The PMA-60 can play high resolution PCM files of up to 32-bits/384-kHz along with high resolution DSD 2.8 MHz, 5.6 MHz and even 11.2 MHz files (DSD is the advanced digital audio coding system of SACD). A USB-A to USB-B cable is included. To eliminate induced digital noise via the USB input, the PMA-60 features a dedicated noise isolation block prior to the digital amplifier and D/A conversion block that prevents digital noise from degrading the audio fidelity.
Stream your favourite audio tracks from your portable devices via the PMA-60's Bluetooth connectivity, which features quick and easy pairing via the Bluetooth button on the front panel. For even faster pairing, the PMA-60 features NFC (Near Field Communication). Simply activate your NFC-enabled Bluetooth device and place it next to the N mark on the PMA-60 (located on the side panel), and it's instantly paired with no need for manual passcode entry. For CD-quality audio playback, the PMA-60 features the latest generation Qualcomm aptX Low Latency decoding, which also provides optimum time synchronization when playing back audio from video sources with no lip sync issues.
For top audio fidelity the PMA-60 is equipped with a dedicated headphone amplifier circuit that features a high speed ultra low distortion wideband op amp that's paired with a fully discrete final output stage. In order to accommodate the widest range of headphone types, the PMA-60 features an adjustable headphone impedance control, with 3 settings for low, medium and high impedance headphones which provide proper matching of headphone impedance and amplifier gain. The headphone jack features a 6.3mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models.
The Denon Design Series stands out, thanks to its combination of soft-look aluminium, bright silver tone accents and a mixture of glossy and matt black surfaces. Crisp OLED displays tell you all you need to know at a glance, using icons and text. And the PMA-60 and DCD-50 make a real statement also when used horizontally or vertically.
The Design Series is all about superb sound − and maximum style. Only with Denon′s sophisticated digital technology, and over a century of audio engineering expertise, has it been possible to combine all that performance with a compact and truly unique design. Look at the Design Series, and you′ll agree it lacks nothing, combining beauty and performance. Listen to the Design Series, and prepare to be amazed.
|Specificatii||Player: USB-B DSD Audio Streaming (DoP): DSD2.8 / DSD5.6
Amplificare: Class D Amplifier
50 W - Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%)
25 W - Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%)
Conectivitate: Bluetooth / aptX / NFC
Audio Inputs: 1
Digital in: USB-B / optical / coaxial / USB-A
Headphone Gain Control (low / mid / high)
Alte caracteristici: Treble Control: ± 8 dB at 12 kHz
Bass Control: ± 8 dB at 100 Hz
Dimensiuni: 200 x 240 x 86 mm
Greutate: 2,7 kg
|Tip Echipament||Clasa D|
- Pentru performante optime este necesara pozitionarea boxelor la o distanta de minim 30-40cm de peretele din spate pentru boxele cu bass-reflex in spate, pentru cele cu bass-reflex in fata, recomandam pozitionarea la o distanta de 10-20cm fata de peretele din spate.
- Boxele vor ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa minim 50 de ore (ideal 100 ore) de functionare la volum mediu. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj a boxelor”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce boxele vor functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate. Exista boxe care necesita un „rodaj” mai amplu de minim 300 de ore mai ales in cazul celor care au difuzoare de kevlar, carbon sau alte materiale de acest tip. Boxele care se „rodeaza” cel mai repede sunt cele care au difuzoare de celuloza.
- Pentru performante optime este necesar „rodarea” echipamentului, In functie de complexitatea componentelor din aparatul dumneavoastra acesta poate dura intre 30-200 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca acesta este alimentat corect conform manualului de utilizare la 220-230 Volti si trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Echipamentul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, bass-ul nu va fi inca controlat, inaltele rigide iar vocile usor retinute, pe masura ce echipamentul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
- Pentru performante optime este necesara „rodarea” cablurilor, In functie de complexitatea conductorului folosit, cat si geometriei acestuia, „rodajul” poate dura intre 30-100 ore.
- Rodajul se face la volum minim, fiind astfel suficient faptul ca va trece semnal audio sau video dupa caz prin el.
- Cablul supus „rodajului” va ajunge sa functioneze in parametrii recomandati de producator, dupa perioada mai sus mentionata. In aceasta perioada de timp, de “rodaj”, sunetul va fi la inceput ceva mai artificial, pe masura ce cablul va functiona, veti remarca cum bas-ul devine mai controlat, mai prezent si mai voluminos, vocile si sunetele medii devin naturale si mai echilibrate, iar inaltele devin rafinate si detaliate.
Pentru detalii privind aceste aspecte de rodaj si nu numai, va rugam sa ne consultati!