Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
Building on the core technology of our TW5 thin-line subwoofers, the new TW3′s deliver a powerful combination of shallow mounting depth and excursion capability. In fact, they are capable of greater excursion than the W3v3′s.
To allow this remarkable feat to be achieved, JL Audio′s patented thin-line woofer technology compresses the architecture of the TW3′s using a “concentric tube” structure built into the injection-molded cone body. This structure supports the voice coil and a full annular spider, while permitting the placement of the large motor structure further forward in the speaker than with conventional designs.
TW3′s are optimized for small enclosures and offer our tab-ear mounting design to maximize cone area within their mounting footprints. We know you′re going to love working with these amazing subwoofer drivers.
Deep, powerful and accurate JL Audio bass is now possible in more applications than ever.
Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 400 W
Recommended RMS Amplifier Power 200 - 400 W
Nominal Impedance (Znom) Dual 4 Ω
Nominal Diameter 10 in / 250 mm
Overall Diameter (A) A1: 11.2 in / 284 mm
A2: 10.5 in / 267 mm
Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 9.625 in / 244 mm
Bolt Hole Circle (C) 10.5 in / 267 mm
Magnet Diameter (D) 5.1 in / 130 mm
Mounting Depth (E) 3.25 in / 83 mm
Driver Displacement 0.019 cu ft / 0.54 L
Net Weight 10.1 lb / 4.6 kg
Free Air Resonance (Fs) 32.30 Hz
Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.656
Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 11.35
Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.62
Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 0.700 cu ft / 19.82 L
One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.6 in / 15.2 mm
Reference Efficiency (no) 0.2300%
Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 82.10 dB SPL
Effective Piston Area (Sd) 56.532 sq in / 0.0365 sq m
DC Resistance (Re)*** 9.036 Ω
* Xmax specifications are derived via one-way voice coil overhang method with no correction factors applied.
** For parallel-wired voice coils, divide Re by 4. All other specifications remain the same.
*** Re (DC resistance) is measured with the voice coils in series, for parallel-wired specification divide Re by 4. All other specifications remain the same.
Sealed Enclosure Specifications
Wall Thickness 0.75 in / 19 mm
Front Baffle Thickness 0.75 in / 19 mm
Volume (net int.) 0.50 cu ft / 14.16 L
External Width (W) 16 in / 406 mm
External Height (H) 13.875 in / 352 mm
External Depth (D) 6.5 in / 165 mm
F3 40.09 Hz
Fc 50.04 Hz
* The enclosure recommendations listed above are external dimensions which assume the use of 0.75 in (19 mm) thick material. If you are using 0.625 in (16 mm) thick material, subtract 0.25 in (6) from each dimension. Do not use any material with a thickness of less than 0.625 in (16 mm) as this may compromise the rigidity of the enclosure.
* All enclosure volumes listed above are net internal volumes! Driver displacement, port displacement and brace displacement must be added to obtain the final gross internal volume. All enclosure dimensions above have already taken this into account.
* When using multiple subwoofers in a common enclosure you will need to recalculate the enclosure and port dimensions. For assistance please contact your authorized JL Audio dealer or JL Audio Technical Support.
* We recommend the use of this speaker in a bi-amplified system using high-quality satellite speakers and a high-quality amplifier. We do not recommend the use of this subwoofer with a passive crossover (coil), as this type of device will adversely affect performance.
* All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prolonged exposure to sound pressure levels in excess of 100dB can cause permanent hearing loss. This high-performance speaker can exceed this level. Please exercise restraint in its operation in order to preserve your ability to enjoy its fidelity.
When installing a subwoofer in your vehicle, it is extremely important to secure the enclosure firmly. We recommend bolting the enclosure through the metal of the floorpan or the frame of the vehicle with large diameter washers for reinforcement. If an enclosure is not firmly attached, it can become a projectile in a collision. This is particularly important in a hatchback, station wagon, sports utility vehicle, or van.
Ported Enclosure Specifications
Wall Thickness N/A
Front Baffle Thickness N/A
Volume (net int.) N/A
External Width (W) N/A
External Height (H) N/A
External Depth (D) N/A
Internal Slot Port Width (SW) N/A
Internal Slot Port Height (SH) N/A
Internal Slot Port Depth (SD) N/A
Port Extension Length (EL) N/A
Tune to N/A
|Tip produs||Subwoofer Pasiv|
|Tip Incinta||Incinta Deschisa|
|Diametru Difuzor||25 cm|