D-amp 2 is equipped with amplifier chip YDA147 from Yamaha for really good sound reproduction over the entire frequency range. To deliver such a neutral sound as possible D-amp 2 is only equipped with a volume knob and no other sound affecting bass or treble controls. This little amp is perfect for your computer, MP3 player, phone, or maybe in the kitchen! Despite its size, can handle the drive most bookshelf speakers well, and even some floor speakers.
- Headphone output on the front.
- RCA inputs for audio from your MP3 player, computer, phones, CD players, etc.
- Gold plated screw terminals that are capable banana plugs.
- Knob for volume.
- Aluminum chassi.
- Connections for speaker wire or banana plugs.
- Toggle switch On / Off.
- Cable 3.5mm to 2 x RCA. 1.2 m (supplied)
- Power adapter 13V DC, 4 amperes (supplied)
|Specificatii||Nominal Power Output (Left & Right Channel (4Ω): 20W + 20W
Nominal Load Impedance (8Ω): 15W + 15W
Main channel: 4Ω - 8Ω
Input Sensitivity: 200 mV
Frequency Response: 20 Hz − 20 kHz
Nominal voltage : 100V - 240V
Nominal frequency: 50 Hz
Current rating: ≤4 A
Dimension (HxWxD): 35 x 97 x 154 mm
Weight: 0.7 kg
|Tip Echipament||Solid State|