Introducing the - Masterpiece - MP-S201
One of the first things we were told, when we introduced the ideas behind the MP-S201, was - āMission Impossibleā - but for the Vitus Audio team of engineers and workers - such statement is what brings out the teams enthusiasm - and hereafter the hard work began.
While we maintain our āSignatureā design, which we have acheived massive recognition for world wide, we have stepped it up a notch. Special tools were needed for even considering manufactoring this +125kg amplifier and itā²s colossal size - as we refuse to compromise on the fact, that it is HANDMADE in Denmark.
While intended for being a stereo power amplifier, monomode is made available too, should bi-amping be required.
1. 4.5KVA UI transformers with <2% loss= p=>
2. 1.200.000uF capacitor bank
3. Zero global negative feedback
4. 2mm thick boards with 105um copper on all layers
5. Digital control circuitry completely seperated with its own power supply starting with a seperate power cord
6. Intelligent Class A bias secures optimal working conditions for the outputstage at all time.
7. Modul based for future upgradability.
For the early listeners - the imidiate reaction was - āit has no peerā - how could we argue.
|Tip Echipament||Putere Stereo|