The Atlas Magnum was designed to box outside of its weight class and in that spirit it is truly a world champion. Handily outperforming amplifiers costing many times its price, the Rogue Atlas sets a new standard in affordable tube amplification. With circuitry borrowed from our most advanced amplifier designs, the Atlas effortlessly conveys the detail and nuance of even the most complex musical passages. And with 100 WPC of pure tube power on tap, the Atlas is capable of realistic volume levels that will rival the clarity and presence of the original performance.
From a technical standpoint, the Atlas represents the cutting edge of tube amplifier design. An oversized linear power supply stores tremendous energy for the dynamic headroom great performances demand. The tube circuitry is first rate with short signal paths and low noise design. Finally, precision components are used to provide the transparency and air that are so critical to accurate musical reproduction.
Read some of the terrific reviews of the Atlas Magnum...
Magnum in Stereophile - Eric Lichte (click
To learn how to bias an Atlas or Cronus (click
|Specificatii||- 100 WPC
- 20Hz-30KHz bandwidth
- 4 and 8 ohm transformer taps
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- (2) 12AX7, (2) 12AU7, (4) KT120 output tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Full tube cage/cover (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- 18 W x 17D X 5.5 H (actual)
- 25 W x22D X 11 H x 55 LBs (shipping dimensions)
- power requirements: 120V/240V - 50/60Hz
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
|Tip Echipament||Putere Stereo|