Ai gasit mai ieftin? Suna pentru cea mai buna oferta!
With Chord Electronics Limited's considerable experience in the design and manufacture of the world's best consumer and professional amplifiers, we are proud to announce our latest design of power amplifier utilising our high frequency power supply techniques and our own proprietary lateral structure dual-die MOSFETs.
This amplifier provides all the benefits of mono amplification whilst retaining all of the much loved qualities of Chord Electronics amplifiers. Improvements in capacitor technology have boosted secondary reservoir levels to 94,000 µF storing over 381 Joules of energy. A Superamp in all but dimensions, this amplifier is for those whose goal is direct comparison between live and recorded music, a sentiment echoed by reviewer and customers alike.
Hi-Fi News magazine recently praised the latest-generation SPM 1400MkII mono power amp in its September 2013 edition. The issue features an in-depth review of our new mono power amp and sums up by saying: Beautiful to behold by both eye and ear, Chord's MkII SPM 1400 monoblocks offer spectacular insight into music. Majoring on clarity, timing and delivering natural realism like few other power amps at any price, they tick every box in the audiophile hi-fi check list. Neutral, detailed and with breathtaking resolution. Hi-Fi News gave the '1400MkII their 'Highly Commended' award. You can download the full review below.
A high current mains filter ensures that the amplifier is shielded from disturbed mains as well as ensuring that the mains is untouched by emissions from the amplifier. The output from the power supply uses a truly innovative Dynamic Coupling technique whereby the positive and negative rails are mutually coupled by a strong magnetic flux. The result being that if a high demand is put on one rail, the energy required is actually drawn equally from both rails. This keeps the amplifier balanced dynamically and the reference point perfectly clean.
Now in MkII form, numerous engineering refinements have been made to the SPM 1400 to increase its sonic performance, flexibility and lifespan. These include:
• A new front panel design.
• A new power-control and sequencing board.
• A new rear connector plate that allows for third-party power connectors and the use of new beautifully made, British-designed, heavy-duty, gold-plated, insulated speaker terminals.
• Refinements to the filter components of the subsequent amplifier stages, to insure greater high-speed performance whilst maintaining good overall stability.
• Internal upgrades including numerous circuit board and earthing changes. These were implemented to improve high-current power flow across the units and help extend the product's lifecycle.• A reduction of the value of the emitter balancing resistors in the first long tail pair in the second intermediate stage of the amplifier. This allows for a faster overall response and improves the square signal performance of the very high frequencies of the amplifiers.
|Specificatii|| Technical Specifications
480 W RMS into 8 Ohms
800 W RMS into 4 Ohms
1000 W RMS into 2 Ohms
Output Connections:4 x gold plated WBT output connectors
2 x XLR balanced inputs
2 x RCA-Phono single ended inputs
Dimensions (mm):420(w) x 140(h) x 355(d)
|Tip Echipament||Putere Monoblock|